Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day Dreaming of the sea




Hi Everyone
Another cloudy day with bright sunshine every now and again. The clouds are forming fantastic shapes - worth looking at for inspiration. This reminds me of an article I read yesterday about 'cloud pruning'. Its quite facinating and needs bags of patience.
 link here cloud pruning.
The more I look the more I see - in the clouds. Great for daydreamers !!
Been quite busy doing not very much !!! Day dreaming (again) comes to mind. I'm still struggling from being back after holiday. It's taking me longer than usual to adjust to doing house jobs (always a problem for me anyway ).

I've done a little on the house paintings. I've added some extra colours - mainly red tones. I feel these have lifted the Papersac Village scene. Also added some detail on the main cottage.





Beach Cottage has some pretty flowers now. Needs something else too !


Both paintings are not 'quite' what I want but are moving slowly towards it. I'm going to leave them for a few days and see what comes out - next time I work on them.
I'm on my mission to work through all my 'live' work. I still need to get the digital images into my folders. Must get to it.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment