Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Where does 'my time' go ?




Hi Everyone
I had high hopes for yesterday - in the end very little work was completed. I spent lots of my precious day with 'volunteer time' !!! I also needed to buy some fresh food. We needed to eat. However, I did think about work and have a better plan for yesterday's jobs, today ! So, onwards etc ......

My big decision today - I'm pondering acquiring a Gelli plate.



I mentioned these things last week - I think ? Yes (2/7/14) - so much going on in my head !!! Anyway, the more I look at the practicalities, the more I'm attracted to these plates. I'm almost ordering the item - I can't quite decide which size will be best ? I need to sleep on it. I have loads of ideas for prints. It's one of those things that I can't help being excited about. It's like being a kid at Christmas. I can't wait to get going. I can feel myself being 'persuaded'.

In the meantime, I'm going to try out some of my ideas without the Gelli plate and using a simple print plate. I'm allowing myself an hour later today. I have a plan of a composition and the colours involved. This will be a 'Heath Robinson' affair but I need to do it !

There's more volunteer stuff (early evening) today, so my work will suffer again. My priority list is set and no matter what I must keep to it.

Other news - as usual I'm looking for new bead/jewellery ideas everywhere and anywhere and have come across these examples from Pinterest




This is one of my boards. I love all these examples especially the coloured seed styles (top 2nd left). I think I will try something similar next.
On that note .........

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment