Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 1 September 2014

Good memories !




Hi Everyone
our summer hols are no more and The Grand Tour of 20014 is over ! It's back to work today after a long and lovely holiday. Ive struggled all summer with poor internet access so had to abandon my daily blog photo stories but Ive got a few collage photos so will post some of the highlights over the next few weeks.
Our house is in a big mess - always to be expected after a holiday !!! Washing waiting and bags needing to be emptied etc. It's all too much at once so I will take my time today. I need to sort out my diary and get some lists going ! Work 'propper' will start Wednesday (when the kids are both back at school.
However, a little something from the last two weeks :




- yesterday on the beach !

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment