Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 11 September 2014

Organic Stuff




Hi Everyone
I had a lovely day yesterday, the weather was great and I moved effortlessly through my chores list in the morning. Surprised myself !
After lunch, I spent a few hours messing about with metal. I used every tool I have and did lots of filing (my favourite thing). I eventually came out with 3 sets of earrings and some scrap. More work and a bit of soldering as well as finishing required. Here is part of the development (of one set).



These earrings are copper, sterling silver and Swarovski stones. All the bits need cleaning and polishing but I like the basic organic design. They are in fact quite small items - the close up photo makes them look larger. When finished, I will wear them to show their size.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment