Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 21 November 2014

12 Days of Christmas Jewellery




Hi Everyone
Today, it's the round up of all the Bicone bead pieces of jewellery featured this week. Go back to 17/11/14 for the initial technique used in this section of the 12 Days of Christmas Jewels @ thepapersac.

In my design suggestions this week, I gave an Old Gold pair of stud earrings, a Bicone drop earring on silver or gold wires, a stretch Old Gold bracelet (with a single red bead) and finally a stretch necklace on a chain.



My favourite this week has to be the Bicone Bead Necklace. I will be using this design again and am already planning some beads for the job.

Each piece has a place in own my planned Christmas outfits (sounds organised ? ) but Ive been trying out samples and can't quite wait for Christmas !

Hope you enjoyed the Bicone section. Next week we will have the last bead shape with 4 more items. I can't quite decide which pieces I will make for my presents. I think, I need to wait until next week.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment