Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 7 November 2014

What is a good name for a chain ?




Hi Everyone
Planning for the '12 days of jewellery' went OK yesterday. I created a few beads and found myself 'all tied up' with an idea which has been resolved (sort of). I like my initial idea of a star bead. Making holes in the said beads (in the way I wanted) didn't quite work ! ............
So, it's back to thinking of another way. If, I'm honest, I like these little problems ! Hopefully by the end of the day, I will have a better solution.

Other news - I'm also quite excited about making chains. Ive been wearing the chain I made yesterday all day today and I love it. I'm going to design another chain which will do a similar job. In the meantime, I need to start naming my chains. Another job for today.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment