Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 1 December 2014

Day 1 of Christmas Prep. @ thepapersac




Hi Everyone
Christmas is now underway in my World. I have the Christmas planning lists - they are up and running. Each big task eg menu/food, family presents, cards/tags and wrap etc. all have a list and a sheet on The Board. I did find a few of the boards from previous years and I've chosen one to re do. I have some lovely tissue wrap which Im going to decoupage the board. I will also add some white deer roaming throughout. I hope to use this image for other Christmas things around the house. All ideas are still under construction so I will reveal all when I have something to share.
I've put a little collage together showing my lists.



I know it's not much but it's progress. When I have a moment to sit with my lists I will fill them and then shop or make. I did manage to make my sweet mince for the mince pies and the cake and pudding are cooking. I'm quite please with progress today.
So, Day 1 is my Christmas List Board ( I know it's technically not quite there but I can picture it). I will hopefully get it going today, although I do have a jewellery workshop in the morning. Perhaps - we are talking Wednesday !

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment