Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 15 December 2014

Day 10 of Christmas Prep. @ thepapersac




Hi Everyone
We are on the final countdown (Day 10) re Christmas prep. - it's the last week of school before Christmas holidays and ........ at last we have a tree ! It's not looking as good as it will but it's there along with lots of boxes of decorations. I've got a few days to 'pretty' the house ! - I hope.

Today, I'm making some Star Bunting. These 'shortish' lengths of bunting are designed to adorn wall art (pictures) - just to give a little 'bling' to the walls. I'm not a great fan of too much in the way of streamers but I like some more subtle 'lift' for the walls. I did this last year with a silver paper version, this year Im going for gold. I've got some corrugated gold card and some gift wrap paper which Im hoping will do the job. I will use a white paper cord to link the stars. I like my mini sample and am confident the bunting will look good.






I'm hoping to give this project an hour or so later today. I will cut out all the stuff this morning but am involved in some volunteer work mid afternoon, so the construction will happen later. I plan to make the bunting fit the actual pictures so will vary the lengths. The final version will appear in the round up after day 12. I think I need 4 lengths in total ? I usually get carried away with these projects when I get going - so who knows how many lengths will emerge, will report later.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment