Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 8 May 2015

Friday Mini Project

Hi Everyone
My Friday Mini Project is another clay flower. I'm going to make some very small flowers today. They will be not be a actual flower (I will have fun inventing a name) but I'm imagining they will form flowers for a little pot. I'm going for a series of colours and will slightly alter the petal colours within each flower. My plan is to display several flowers in a small, painted flower pot. The flowers will have wrapped pipecleaner stems. My finished pots will be used as a decorative display item. I will try out a few different petal shapes before I decide on the final one. The type of look Im going for is similar to the ones in my collage (top left). I love the little galvanised tubs.

                                                  



I will also develop my flowers into little posies  as decoration for gift boxes. I'm hoping I can come up with lots of other ideas while I experiment.

Thanks for reading, have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment