Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Holiday Inspiration

Hi Everyone
I thought I needed to share this lovely piece I found via Pinterest. I've had the same little bracelet pin for a while but I was browsing earlier and read the story behind the pin photo. It's a lovely idea for a leather/bead bracelet and I need to give it a go. Somehow the story has prompted me to have a go. I've got some leather but not quite the dimensions of the bracelet in the story. I don't have the beads in the tutorial but I think I may be able to adapt the design ? - I have a plan.
Here is the link to the story and tutorial  HERE.

                       

Thank you to Annette for the inspiration. I notice she has quite a few other other bracelet ideas - Im off to read more.

Thank you for reading.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment