Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Making Framework

Hi Everyone
Today, I'm focussing on the latest Making workshop. There is an opportunity to finish off projects from the past and/or make a ring using superduo and seed beads. We've made lots of beaded items this year as well as a sewing/ embroidery project which a few folk need to finish.

                                 

I'm already looking at a bracelet idea using the same superduo beads and will offer this idea to our Makers for another session. I'm hoping to keep going with super duo beads, they offer lots of great textures and are available in lovely colours. I'm also working on the Making - From Scratch publication this morning. I have a tough decision to make ! - which projects will be left out of the book ? I have too many projects and am struggling to decide which should be left out.
I will get some photos of the Makes from our workshop later and share next time.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment