Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Making Framework

Hi Everyone
Today we have a physical workshop with the Making Framework. The Tuesday Group are starting a new project with CROCHET. This will be a new skill to the group and we are starting with a very simple but pretty MAKE. I've developed some simple kits which will give all the tools and materials to make a couple of small baskets. There is an option to give the baskets a handle or keep the sides straight.

                              

This session will concentrate on starting off the little baskets and using simple crochet techniques. The next time, we will probably be ready to make and embellish the baskets with some small crochet hearts, bows and flowers. That's the plan !
I've loved developing this workshop and will be making some more for myself. They look great in a bedroom or bathroom to hold little things. I'm also developing a fabric lined version in bright colours  to hold some of my small MAKING supplies too.

I will take some photos of our session and share the results tomorrow.

Thanks for calling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment