Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Knitting distractions !

Hi Everyone
I've not been very productive (work wise) this week - so far ! My planned bezel work has been rather slow to start. My distractions have taken over. Crochet is the main problem but knitting comes a close second. I've (almost) always got a knitting project going and I'm quite excited about the latest. It's a lovely little cardigan. The item is made on a single circular needle and is ingenious, in design. No seams and lots of shaping going on. I'm already planning on a second cardigan in another colour. Not sure about the colour yet ? The yarn I'm using is something I've had in my stash for many years. I'm not sure where is came from but it's a merino cashmere mix, lovely and soft. The cardigan has a 'waterfall, front with short 'cap' sleeves. The more I work with it, the better it gets.
Here is a quick look at my project :

                                 

To add to my distraction, I'm off to a weekly knitting group event. This group meets each week and although we do all knit, there's lots of chat and lovely coffee/snacks - great.
So, I won't get going with the bezel work this morning. Perhaps, I can find an hour or so later in the day ?

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment