Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 6 May 2016

Poly Button

Hi Everyone
I spent some time yesterday working on a few little crochet purses as samples for our next Making Workshop (next Tuesday). The purses are a super easy make and will give another little crochet project (read back last week for more on an introduction to crochet workshop) for our series. I wanted to make some buttons to add to the purses and also thought I would try and develop some additional embellishments. I came up with different shaped 'button like' items to sew onto the purses. I like the way they have turned out. I'm also thinking of adding some words to the embellishments. The samples in the photo don't  have words but I'm keen to try out the idea.

                                  

I will go into more detail re how I made the purses next time. I should also have some of these word plates to sew onto the purses.

Have a great weekend.
Thanks for calling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment