Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 11 December 2017

Prototype Polymer Samples

Hi Everyone
If you are a regular reader, you will know I’m in the middle of a big Job - reorganising my Studio. It’s going rather slowly ! However, I will get there. As I’m sorting each and every item, I’m coming across stuff I’ve either forgotten about or lost. It’s all very interesting (for some of the time). As it’s my Polymer Day today, I thought I would share some prototype jewellery samples made from Polymer Clay. These samples were stored in a box, deep in the Studio and I’d forgotten about them. Some samples can go, they’ve served their purpose but amongst the box, I found some interesting ideas. Some of the samples could be used and reworked into a new piece or used as inspiration for something new. Here is a quick look at a selection which has taken my interest.

                      
Most of the samples are earrings or ear ring components but the Chartreuse coloured rings are very appealing to me. I want to sand them and slightly reshape the rings, possibly adding some Silver. I’ll spend some time working on these four pieces later today. 
Hopefully, I may come across more stuff today. The reorganisation goes on !

Thanks for calling in today.



No comments:

Post a Comment