Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Something to add .....

Better late than never ......... only four months since my last blog. I've been very busy doing lots of drawings and have lots more to finish beore they become pictures. Will add some initial sketches later next week. The big moment is almost here.
The Miss Mitchell stuff is eventually coming together and I think I now have a collection - the selection will be in my shop on Etsy soon. I hope to have some pictures to preview.
Summer holidays are here so I'm busy with the kids - still aiming to complete my every other month deadline for a new range of stuff. Pictures next ...... come back and check out next week. I aim to post each week. Is it possible ? Fingers crossed. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment