Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 10 March 2011

Such a good buy !

My copy of the 'Art at the Speed of Life' arrived today (could'nt wait for someone to buy it for me)and its much better than I thought. Often books have a few good bits but this is absolutely brilliant throughout - every page is filled with great ideas and examples. Will definitely be doing all the exercises.

Have produced my bigger image of the sketch I showed yesterday.The penicil lines are very light but will use colour to develop so this is just the begining



I've also spent time re-doing some art work in my house - just added bits here and there. These pictures are evolving and are part of a series of five - mainly bright pink ! and they are not there yet! Something will tell me to further develop when the times is right. Tell me what you think ?




No one ever leaves a comment - be the first !
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment