Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 29 September 2011

Am I a reluctant or ignorant blogger ?

Hi Everyone
have been working hard - new pictures etc are going well - publishing them on here not so well ! This is turning into a 'problems for the reluctant blogger' study. As usual its just the time - plus it must be my poor techie application skills - I put it down to my age and the fact that technology was not invented in my formative learning phase especially integrated technology. I need help - if only someone would invent the seamless transfer technique (from my thought to this page). However, back to my projects - From Scratch is going ok as mentioned already and the 'made @thepapersac lists are there - not done any yet but maybe today. Be back soon. x



No comments:

Post a Comment