Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 8 May 2020

Sewing Project Update

Hi Everyone 
I’m finished ! As planned, I’d hoped to complete my latest sewing project by the end of the week. This is the beautiful dress from Big Clothes and Little Clothes by Asuka Hamada and featured in my last blog (check out the post here).

                 

I love everything about the patterns in the book (check out the link above). I’m already planning the next project.
Getting back to my dress project - the simple lines and attention to the cut is perfect. The fabric is also an added advantage to this project. I was slightly anxious that the dress would not work because the design demands a fine, flowing material. However, all is well with the fabric and the dress hangs beautifully. I feel very good in the dress and will wear it with pride.
I’ll be back next week with my next project early next week. In the meantime, I’ll be working on a little bag for knitting projects and will hopefully share that next week too.

Thanks for calling in today.
Keep safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment