Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 29 April 2013

Fish etc.




Hi Everyone
It's a lovely sunny day, windy but warmish. Hope this is the start of a change in the temperature !

I've been tied up with family stuff and missed Fridays blog but will aim to include my usual die cut later in the week.
This weeks inspiration for me is going to be the SEA. This is prompted by my little boys birthday theme which was 'fish'. We had a small hotel tank for a day or so and now have a bigger, final home for the fish. More work to the decor or 'acquascape' of the tank as the 'fish people' call it. We may also have another cabinet for the tank but for now it's lovely to sit and watch the fish.Here is a quick snap.




On a similar 'sea/water/fish theme, I saw these great little boats on Etsy - they are table decorations but they would look great anywhere. I love the shape. I'm inspired to draw them. I have another boat waiting to be drawn too. I'm going to get the two boats into my next painting.





The second boat is on the cover of a leaflet I picked - the original boat is partially fabric and some free form machine stitching - love the style. Not sure about my painting yet but something will develop.

I've also been neglecting crochet lately and saw this great cardigan in a magazine. I would love to make it



It's very ambitious ! I'm going to practice some options ! It's almost fish like and it could be used as a very expensive fish net. Just to make sure all my blog 'snippets' are linked.


Bye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment