Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 27 November 2017

Christmas Cards etc.

Hi Everyone
Today, I’m spending some time developing Christmas cards and tags. I’ve already started making some samples of these cards but my sewing machine let me down a few weeks ago. It’s all fixed so hopefully today will see a batch of designs coming from my ideas. I’d like to sew a range of simple appliqué shapes onto cards and tags using some hand printed fabric (from last year).
I’m using robins and very simple Christmas trees :

           

I’ve got an initial batch of 20 to produce for today. Hopefully , I can get all that sorted. I’m wary of thinking everything is decided before I begin, I often start with very simple ideas for these kinds of projects and several days later .......  find myself still creating additional elements ! It’s all in the detail.
Wish me luck.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment