Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 23 November 2017

Silver Day

Hi Everyone
Today is a Silver Day. I’m working away on another Silver ring Collection, this is a regular thing but I’ve introduced a few pairs of earring into the mix. I’ll be adding more smaller ring components to the larger rings and I think there will be earrings hooks for the hoops rather than a regular hoop style (directly through the ear).

                  
I’ve got a couple of ‘Stacking Threes’ as I’m calling them, these are groups of rings in various sizes of ring which group together to be worn as one ring or single, if you prefer. I’ve also got the beginnings of a Spinner ring (third item from the left) and a fine Silver Bead Band. I prepared and soldered the silver a few days ago and shaped the rings yesterday. Today, I will finish the shaping and polish. I will also work on the earring design. This is a new development, so I’m not sure what will happen ? My initial idea is to develop some small silver components to slip onto the larger hoop and add some large hooks. I’ll go with whatever the design suggests. I have two pairs to work with, so two options open to me.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment