Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Sock Knitting Continued

Hi Everyone 
I have yet another sock to share today. I’ve only completed one sock, however, the other is well underway. I’m still using the Broken Seed Stitch Sock Pattern. I talked about this pattern in yesterday’s post, check out the details. 
This time, I’m using a plain blue background yarn with the same Zig Zag, Topaz yarn instead of the white. The socks look very different and I like the blue almost as much as the white (check out the image of the white background sock here). 

            

I will definitely be knitting another pair of Broken Seed Stitch Socks with another contrasting colour. There is a lovely green shade in the Zig Zag Topaz yarn, I’d like to try and find a plain green to match. There will be enough Zig Zag to make a third pair of socks (a planned Christmas gift ‘to be’). Is it too early to start making such gifts ? That’s another debate ! 

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment