Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 22 December 2017

Fibre Friday (22/12/17)

Hi Everyone
My fibre update today is a bit ‘thin’ again ! I’m blaming Christmas. I’ve been focussing on Christmas knitting and everything else has taken second place. I’ve put some time into the Garland Sweater (check out the pattern here) and am almost finished my second pair of Christmas socks using WYS Christmas yarn (read about the story here). 
I’ve got lots of  ideas for new knitting projects over the Christmas period and thought I would share my favourites at the moment. I’m not sure if this is my final list (it keeps changing) but here are my thoughts at the moment :

                         

I need to search out some patterns for my Mittens, hat and shawl so will spend a little time later on this job. I’ve got loads of yarn in my stash and lots of patterns to choose from. That’s about it for fibre stuff. No spinning at all this week. I’m hoping to spend a little time over the Christmas holidays spinning too.
Have a great weekend and a Merry Christmas (if you celebrate). I will be taking a break over the holiday period and should be back in the New Year. Thank you to everyone who calls in to read the blog. Happy New Year for 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment