Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Back from holiday ,




Hi Everyone
I can't quite believe it's been so long since my last blog - over three weeks ! Ive been on Easter hols mostly and during the holiday, we've been away on a few mini breaks - ultra busy ! We had a lovely week in the Scottish Borders and another long weekend in York. I'm completely 'touristed' out !
Today, it's back to work and into a routine. Lots to do as usual and I'm 'organising' today. Over the break, Ive had plenty thinking time and have a revised business plan under development. I'm going to introduce another new working routine and refine some production ideas. All will be revealed over the next week or so. I need to work through some ideas and develop my daily programme.

In the meantime, Ive been working away with the Make Art Monday programme and have produced something each week. Ive got an album for all my weekly pieces with little stories behind each one. This is my effort for this weeks theme of LOVE. I'm going to make an additional page on this blog to record each weeks piece of art.



Ive also been dabbling with something called Kumihimo - a form of braid making. It's done with a foam tool and several lengths of stringing material. Here is a sample I did earlier






I'm working towards adding some beading with my own clay beads. Ive had a few experiments and as a result - I need a specific bead design to accommodate the job. I have a plan.

That's about it for today.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment