Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Crystal Clay and New York Fashion Week




Hi Everyone
It's snowing again ! - earlier this morning I was greeted by the most amazing red sky. It's very grey now, the word 'wintery' comes to mind.

I was so busy yesterday with general 'life' - Im struggling to report what I achieved in MY art world. I did some thinking but not much action to report. My plan today is to get Mary's bag into production, Ive done a little research and come up with some ideas for a belt too. New York fashion week has given me some pointers. There is a big 'boxy' look going on. Names like Marcus Wainwright and David Neville have the general trend that Mary exudes. This outfit would suit Mary.



I also like Victoria Beckham's new line at New York Fashion Week. I've particularly enjoyed looking at her catwalk video. This is my favourite



I also love this bag and the top



I hope to use these images to inspire my next painting.

Other research has been involved with finding out about the crystal clay I mentioned yesterday. I've watched a video Watch here - it seems very quick and straightforward !!!! I will report when Im done !

My last task for today is to make some gift wrap for a Valentine gift. I've done my card and will make a tag. I also want to make a stamp to develop the wrap - not sure how I will go with this, again will report my developments.

Bye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment