Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Lavender bags and dolls to make.




Hi Everyone
It's been a lovely sunny day today, it could almost be Spring !
I've spent lots of time on my gift tag project again today, Ive almost finished the job but not quite. Here is a quick peak at one of the production phases - little bags of lavender. They look a bit like tea bags !



Another hour or so should do it.
I will get some photos of the final item to share.

I've also seen some great fabric today. Here it is.


I love this kind of thing. It's from This shop. I would like a dress in this pattern.

There is another new book on my radar too. I think it may find itself coming my way tomorrow. I need to get a real example range of dolls based on my paintings. This book could help me get there !




I think that's probably all my news today.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment