Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 6 April 2020

Crochet Work

Hi Everyone 
This week, my thoughts are all about yarn. Last week, almost all my Making efforts were focused on sewing. I’m still doing a little bit of sewing but I’ll be mostly sharing my yarn/fibre stories.
My first project is a new dishcloth. Not that exciting for many people but I do love my handmade dish cloths. I don’t like washing up but using my handmade cloths gives me a little feeling of satisfaction (sometimes).

           
My cloth square is made of a blue and a natural cotton yarn, held together and crocheted. I used a double crochet stitch, mostly and finished around the edge with a couple of rows of single crochets stitches - to form a border. I used a size 6 hook.
My dishcloth is a very simple Make and took around an hour to complete. I only have this one spare cloth in my store so will make a couple more over the next few days.
Thanks for calling in today.
Keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment