Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Knit News

Hi Everyone 
My knit news for today is a reworked sweater. I had originally completed my Lovage Sweater from Flora Kennedy last week but found the sleeve length to be much too long. The only solution was to rip out the complete yolk and shorten each sleeve. I’ve now completed my Lovage and it’s great. I love it.

              

I still need to sew up a small section where the sleeve and body meet at the underarm section as well as sew in some loose threads. The sweater is a comfortable fit but still quite close fitting due to the rib pattern. I especially like the picot edge of the neckline, the slightly flared sleeves and the cropped body. Generally, the sweater design is lovely.
I usually have an early morning walk and am going to try and complete the last little jobs on my sweater so I can wear it, tomorrow. The weather is warming up in our bit of the world but early mornings can be quite cool, so my sweater will be just right.

Thanks for calling in today.
Keep safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment