Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Beading and Crochet

Hi Everyone
This week, I've come across a few references to beaded crochet items which have 'hooked me' (no pun intended). I've searched for a few days and not quite found anything (specifically) which I want to make using this technique. I often find myself being drawn to a book with examples of whatever make it is but this time I can't quite find what I'm after. I have seen this image on Pinterest which I quite like. I guess it's more to do with not really knowing what it is I'm looking for ?

                                   
These examples are the type of thing I'm looking for but not quite. The rope like examples are created by somebody called Adele Rogers (read her story
HERE) - there's a great tutorial which I'm going to try. 
I'm not sure what will turn out, I'm just going to go with it.

Thanks for calling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment