Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 9 August 2016

What's on the list ?

Hi Everyone
It's quite a challenge to stay focused at the moment. Lots of things are 'under development'. I'm technically on holiday but I'm not quite sure where my work /not work starts and finishes !! Not even sure if I get holidays ? My whole life is a constant juggling of projects. 
Currently, I'm keen to try and get our garden into some vague form of order, its going ok but it's quite exhausting and although I've given the garden an hour everyday, this is not enough at the moment  I'm also trying to keep my own little 'making' projects rolling on and am struggling as well as doing the everyday Mum stuff. However, it's all pressure I put on myself ! I'm not complaining, I have a great life - I'm just sharing my frazzeled thoughts. My solution - I'm going to take a deep breath and make a new list of priorities - all will be well after that.
In the meantime, I've made a silver ring ready for my first PolyGem. I've talked about this before (read back on the blog) and made the PolyGems a while back. My idea is to make a standard bezel cup for the Gem and attach to my new silver ring.

                               

I'm not sure when I will make the bezel - depends on my list !

Thanks for calling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment