Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 18 August 2016

Bracelets Galore

Hi Everybody
I've got another couple of bracelet projects to share today. A beaded super duo bracelet which I've made a few times to get the colours and bead size just right :

                                   
The bracelets feels great to wear but I need to wear it all day while I go about my business - I want to check how robust it is while gardening and doing a bit of cleaning (only a short session of cleaning !!).

The second project is the knitted item I started and featured yesterday. I found some yarn which is Ok as a compliment to the Turquiose  I-Cord and I have are a number of options in my stash for the bead element :

                                 
It's time to sew the I-Cords together and add the beads. I've got high hopes that the finished item will look good. My intention is to try and develop the design in some way to make it my own. As mentioned yesterday, this design is by Betsy Hershberg.

Thanks for calling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment