Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 24 August 2017

Under Construction

Hi Everyone
Today, I'm hoping to complete a few silver  rings. It's a while since I spent a whole day at my workbench and I'm planning on just that ! I started a new design just before going on our little holiday, so will finish that. This is a prototype design for a PolyGem ring. I've prepared the silver for soldering as well as producing a silver ball which will get a PolyGem (a polymer clay shape) embedded into the silver. I'm hoping this ring design will be a great everyday ring, as such the PolyGem feature will be quite small. I want to be able to wear it while working with practical tasks.

                    

Hopefully, I will find enough time to make a few different variations on my design. I love to wear stacked rings and will be using a range of different sized sliver wire to create some varied combinations. I like the idea of combining a PolyGem ring with a number of plain versions. I'm not sure what I will produce, watch this space for the results sometime next week.

Thanks for calling in today.






No comments:

Post a Comment