Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Henni #2

Hi Everyone
Henni is still developing ! (read back this week for more on Henni). She has been changed slightly and there is still ‘a way to go’. I’ve altered her eyes and her mouth and I’d like to keep her looking slightly ‘other worldly’. I feel her features are a bit big for her face but that’s almost the look I’m going for. I will possibly change the length of her face ? I like the bone structure of her cheekbone and may exaggerate that a little more. I like her eyes looking into a stare/far away - not quite real. My husband thought she looked liked Lady Penelope (of Thunderbird fame).I can see the resemblance.
The colours are, of course, blue ! but I’d like to have some pattern going on - not sure of the detail of the pattern yet ? More decisions needed today.
Here she is at he moment :

                     
                            

I wanted to finish off the clay elements yesterday but ran out of time, so that’s another job for today. The colours on the bottom are some of the range I’m thinking of using. I also changed the neckline of the dress, yesterday’s Henni had a Peter Pan collar. 
I’ve been wondering about hair colour too - I’m almost decided on Titian (not red !).
I’ll be back tomorrow, sharing whatever turns out of my session today.

Thanks for calling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment