Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Very Early Preparations

Hi Everyone
It's very,very early but preparations for Christmas (only mentioned as 'C' from this point) are underway ! I don't usually like to say the word 'C' before November but in the world of Making, early prep. is a must ! I have a new project and it's all about crochet, the project is a little Snowman gift bag or a possible hanging decoration. One of my lovely friends has made up a sample for me and I'm adapting and modifying another sample. I've used the same basic idea but will introduce a few different materials and techniques into the mix. 

                            


The red and white version will get some extra facial characteristics/buttons as well as a little draw string top. The green version will also acquire some eyes, nose etc as well as a mini knitted scarf and possibly a hat ? I'm having fun developing the ideas and will write up this project as part of a new Making Workshop to be launched next week.
I'll develop some polymer clay embellishments today, as well as finish the green bag. Hopefully, the mini bags will be used to make special gifts for 'worthy' people.
I'll take some photos of the finished bags and share here - later in the week.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment