Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 2 October 2017

The Final Words

Hi Everyone
Despite declaring last Thursday, that the Tree Beads would be finished by the end of the day - it's not case ! I did work on the project but other things got in the way and it's obviously going to take another day. I managed to start polishing and have made reasonable progress but I'm not there yet !

                   

I'm pleased with the way in which the beads are coming together and also with the general look of the three different bead shapes. The longer beads have worked well, they evoke just the impression I wanted from my original inspiration of the tree lined pathway which initially inspired the project. 
I'm hoping I can spend enough time today, finishing the beads and may even get to thread a bracelet.

The colours have also worked well, Ive used a range of different clay blends and mixed transparent clay with elements of Browns.This has developed a lovely range and depth across the colour range, hopefully this will result in an interesting bracelet design.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment