Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Sewing Project

Hi Everyone
I have a new sewing project underway today. It's a hand crafted, fabric case for my DPNs (double pointed knitting needles).

                            

I have seen many of these lovely cases but found this tutorial on Pinterest. I had already worked out a plan of my own but having found this tutorial, I think I will stick with it.
I've found some fabric (from my own stash) and will cut out the sections for the case today. I especially like the numbered little pockets for the DPNs, which should make life easier when I'm searching for just the right size. Hopefully, this sort of case will also stop me buying duplicate sized needles in the future.

I'll share my 'make' as soon as I finish. My aim is to complete by the end the week and have my DPNs secured in the case, ready for use.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment