Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 12 October 2017

Silver Day Work

Hi Everyone
Thursday, is (usually) Silver Day. Some Thursday's need to be given to other stuff but today, it's definitely going to involve making silver rings. I've started shaping some of the latest batch of rings. 

                                


Most of my rings will end up as part of stacking ring designs, possibly three to five rings combined. I'm also prototyping a new design - I'll share the design when I have my first sample - not sure if it will happen today but I'm hoping. This new design will combine silver clay with sterling silver wire and Swarovski gems.
I also have a new earring range - using silver clay. I'm going for a simple range of designs - three in total. The earrings will have a shaped, textured silver element with a shaped wire, soldered to the shape. I'm starting with a square as my shape for the first pair of earrings, again I'll share my initial sample when I have something.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment