Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 4 May 2015

Make Art Monday

Hi Everyone
I'm almost having a Bank Hiliday today - just a bit of indulgent painting for myself. We have lots of family things going on today, everyone doing something different so alongside being a taxi, a cook and a teacher - Im doing a bit of practice painting for my recent watercolour portraits. 
My aim today, is to paint lots of eyes and possibly a mouth. I've followed a little exercise from one of my books and will do lots more. I want to develop a greater understanding of the process and find my own way of doing facial features.
Here is a quick look at my efforts so far :

                            

I'm just doing what the exercise tells me but I'm pleased with the results. I will keep going using different colours and see what happens.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment