Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 18 May 2015

Make Art Monday

Hi Everyone
A quick look at something I've created over the week :

                           

This eye is now part of a growing collection of facial feature pieces. I started trying to develop a technique for watercolour painting and am still using examples to copy. I haven't hit my own style yet. It's a short activity each week ie the actual painting element. I spend about 30 mins. I also spend about the same time looking for little exercises which will help. I'm now at the stage where I can look at a watercolour painting and understand how to paint it - which is amazing. I have made some significant progress but will continue looking and creating my facial features for a while yet. Eventually, I will be able to put them together and make my Bella portrait (the ultimate aim) - see back Monday posts for more on this.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment