Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 13 June 2016

Button Flowers

Hi Everyone
I'm sharing the second of the polymer buttons project today. This time it's making some pretty Button Flowers using the polymer buttons I made last week and some additional beads. The flowers will be presented in a little glass salt seller. My salt seller is a new item which is not quite what I was looking for but it will serve the purpose. I'm going to continue looking for a vintage salt seller over the next few weeks but my version will be a good start. I would also like to find some crushed glass to help keep the flowers in the right position in the salt seller and am wondering about the best colour to go for ?
Here is a vision of what I'm going for :

                                    

I will play around with these ideas today and see what I can come up with - results will be shared later in the week.

Thanks for calling in.


No comments:

Post a Comment