Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 13 October 2016

Gift Wrap Embellishments

Hi Everyone
Yesterday, my plan was to complete a collection of gift wrap items using my new surface pattern designs (read back for details).Things got in the way ! and my plan didn't quite work out ! However, I did develop a couple of items :

                                  

The top image shows a little line of fish which is a kind of ribbon for tying around a small parcel. I made a new stamp for the 'fish ribbon' as the other similar fish stamp had a couple of fish too close to cut out individually. I'm also using the cut out fish as a confetti which will be placed inside a card (to be developed). My third item (bottom right) is a tag, using the larger of my fish stamps. I can see lots of possibilities for this stamp.
My next experiments will add a couple more wrap accessories and I'm going to develop some home made ink pads. I want to be able to come up with some new colour combinations and the home made ink pads is the way to go, this will allow me to mix my own colours.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment