Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 12 December 2016

Mini Angels etc.

Hi Everyone
A little update today on the Angel earrings. I made some cute sterling silver hoops last week to hold a pair of ting Angel charms. I love them. I've worn them all weekend and am really pleased with my nod to Christmas.

                          

It's been a busy weekend - not sure where the times gone ? I had a brilliant time on Saturday, having a spinning (yarn) lesson. I'm reasonably proficient with my Drop Spindle and can turn out a plyed yarn but spinning with a wheel seemed un doable !! However, with the help of a great teacher within quite a short time - I was away.  

                      

                       

Hugely satisfying. I now need a spinning wheel but not just any wheel - it's got to be a Lendrum.  I also need lots of money.
Here is a few photos of me - spinning.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment