Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 7 February 2018

More Embroidered Pendants

Hi Everyone 
Although a I announced yesterday that we had completed the Embroidered Pendant Project, the Project goes on ! 
I’m planning to spend more time on my orange blank from yesterday. I’d like to develop a ‘tartan like’ pattern for the embroidery , inspired by something I’ve seen on Pinterest. Hopefully, I’ll complete my blank in the next day or so. I’ll be back with a final update next Monday. 




Our Making Workshop produced some lovely samples of the pendant. We will finish the final piece next time with a decision on the necklace choice. Here’s a quick look at some of the pendants to date :

       

       
Most of Makers chose to colour the wooden blanks and all made a great job of the project.

Thanks for calling in today. I’ll be back with Silver Day news tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment