Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 1 February 2018

Silver Day

Hi Everyone
A few weeks ago, I started a new Collection which I’ve been referring to as my Pebble Collection. As work has progressed, I’ve changed the name to Pebbles and Tiles. The components have ‘moved on’ from only pebble like components and the idea of adding ‘tiles’ seems to describe the designs. Today, I’m sharing some of the professional photos taken for this Collection. 

                      

These earrings are a small selection of the total Collection. My process has been to develop a prototype piece which is then tested by me, modified if required and then accepted as part of the range. If it’s all successful, I have the pieces photographed. 
The pieces above have passed all tests and are ready for production. My plan is to develop a small batch of each design, as every item is handmade all will be unique but the method and construction will be the same.
I’m still working with new ideas for Pebble and Tiles, I’d like to develop a small earring for the Collection, perhaps two or three designs ? I could make small versions of the designs featured above but feel the ballon hooks wouldn’t quite work with a very small component. Eventually, I’m hoping to have twelve designs in the whole Collection, including rings, earrings, pendant and bracelets.

Thanks for calling in today.



No comments:

Post a Comment