Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Stitched Story Week 4:3

Hi Everyone 
Today, is my birthday and to celebrate I’m off to Edinburgh with my family. I’ve identified a great place to visit. The place is called Dovecoat Studios check out here. I have a new interest in all things ‘weaving’ so am really looking forward to the visit. One extra special  treat will be browsing in the Dovecoat Studio shop, notice the Merchant Mills products. I love everything Merchant Mills. 
Yet another special thing for the day is a new book - all about weaving. All very exciting.

            

In addition to all this excitement, I’m keen to drop into Kathy’s Knits, a great yarn shop in Edinburgh. I’m not sure exactly what I’m after but I’d like to find a little ‘memory purchase’. Perhaps, something for a shawl ? I’ll wait and see what I can find.

Hopefully, I can find a little time working on my stitched clock pin ? However, I’m not sure if that’s going to be possible. I’ll share snippets of my adventure tomorrow.

Thanks for calling in today.





No comments:

Post a Comment