Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Sunday 23 October 2011

Miss Burton and Friends

Hi anyone
been busy with kids sport today - both my boys play rugby and its a 'most of the day' job - so not much time for me. However, here is a picture of the final Miss Burton (as promised yesterday) :

She is a much brighter character than she set out to be.

I've also been busy creating a nursery collection - my little boy inspired the egg man from one of his drawings and the other idea cam from a pencil case I have - these wooden plaque-like pictures are small and will end up with pretty big ribbons to hang up somewhere - will bring them to you when they are finished together.


Barney and Bert



The Egg man
I think there will be about eight different pictures all different but with colours which compliment each other in nursery like shades.



Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment