Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 13 October 2011

Smile.......x

Hi anyone
am sharing a little project completed a few days ago - its turned out so much better than I expected :
 These little letters are so good to use - love the stick shape for printing.
 One letter on each stick, one end - upper case, other end lower.

 My  husband made the box (from a piece of waste wood in his stash) and the little wooden sticks but I stuck on the letters/numbers and a few punctuation marks - I bought this tiny pack of rubber stamps (several years ago) which fitted into the silver box (just in view in the pictures) they were all fused together and unusable - but I love the font and found myself  thinking about doing just what I'v done. Its given me so much pleasure just using the stuff and the box looks great too - I need to order more !

No comments:

Post a Comment