Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 18 June 2012

Plans for Poppies

Hi Everyone
I've missed my blog for a few days - I usually make workdays but somehow home life has taken over. Not sure exactly what has been different in my routine. I don't seem to have achieved anything !!!! Weather today is wonderful - lots of sun and warm.

However, we have moved into some garden work and it's looking good already quite a bit of work needed but with the sun shining and some pretty flowers - its an inviting place to be. Here are a few photos of the garden so far :


















Fab idea with a poppy



Love this style of drawing/painting

Much more to go but I'm already inspired to do a painting with poppies as the focus. These large flowers return each year and are so spectacular,


The Cat

This is a great image too ie The Cat.
 I'm using the idea to create a Miss Mitchell. The cats head is created using inkjet print on fabric and the body part is paper fabric.I spoke about this a while back on this blog (Look back for details). I will document my project and give some photos of developments here. Eventually, the project will feature in one of my books.


Suzi Blu image




Finally, love this little image. It's from my true inspiration suzi blu. She produces these wonderful drawings (all with so much character), every time a see a new drawing I want to make my version !



Bye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment