Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 4 September 2014

A gift for me.




Hi Everyone
I'm almost there - third day back at work (ish). But, I have to admit to being distracted yesterday, just a little ! I have a list of samples I need to make for a class (almost done) but while working on this little task, I found some leftover beads (from a recent birthday gift). I couldn't resist making myself a similar bracelet. I didn't quite have enough beads, so spent ages looking for extra beads. Before I knew it, my work session was over ! My time management will need to get better ! Such as life.

Anyway, here is my new bracelet and the gift bracelet. I had picked the best beads from the batch for the present but the leftovers are OK. Ive been wearing the bracelet and I do like it. At first glance, it seems a bit too busy for my tastes. But - it's surprisingly pretty and I find myself smiling as I get a glance while going about my business.






Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment